In a world where Yoga has become so mainstream, it is important for us to practice yoga with love and mindfulness. The practice of Pranayama, Meditation & Asana harmonizes body & mind and helps us confront our daily concerns and problems. Combine this with the elements that nature offers you to find inner peace. Tenerife, with its wild charm invites you to enjoy unforgettable moments. Practice Yoga, get away from the daily routine and recharge your vital energy.
Radhika Priya Krishan Kaur
Hatha, Kundalini and Vinyasa Yoga
Yoga Alliance E-RYT 500
Course Director Radhika Priya Krishan Kaur has 1100 Training Hours and more as 7000 Teaching Hours, she is registered with Yoga Alliance USA as an:
- E-RYT 500 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher 500)
- YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider)
She has been constantly learning and deepening her experience in Hatha, Ashtanga and Kundalini Yoga, Pranayama, Yoga Therapy, Ayurveda and Meditation.
- 2007 Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Vidya Gurukul, Nasik, India
- 2007 Ayurveda and Abhyanga Massage Course, Rasovai, Morjim, India
- 2009 Yoga Teacher Therapy Course, Yoga Vidya Gurukul, Nasik, India
- 2010 Buddhist Meditation Course, Tushita, Mc Leod Ganj, India
- 2011 Introduction Course to Buddhism, Tushita, Mc Leod Ganj, India
- 2017 Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, World Peace Yoga School, Rishikesh, India
- 2017 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training, YogaKundalini, Madrid / Tenerife, Spain
Hatha Yoga and Meditation
Certified Yoga Teacher
2010 Yoga Teacher Training in Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga, at Kailash School of Yoga, Mc Leod Ganj, India.
2011 Yoga Teacher Training in Hatha Yoga, at Gayatri Yoga, Fuerteventura, Spain.
After completing a first Yoga Teacher Training in India and to deepen the gained knowledge and experience, he did a second TTC in Spanish, at Gayatri Yoga in Spain.
Kiran has 400 Training hours and teaches Hatha Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation in Spanish and English language. He is co-founder of Gayatri School of Yoga, Tenerife.
Yoga changed my life in many positive ways, and I love to share this experience with others, which is the biggest gift for me. I am teaching yoga in our Yoga Teacher Trainings all year around, and hand in hand with course director Radhika.
Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga
Yoga Alliance RYT 200
Anand's journey began in 2008 as a fitness instructor and personal trainer, where he worked for a large corporate gym in the UK. He is specialised in circuit training, bodyweight / calisthenics, hypertrophy / strength, endurance and core stability training.
He has experience in the styles of Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin and Hot Yoga. He completed his teacher training with Gayatri Yoga in 2016.
Almost one year after he graduated from Gayatri, he is now teaching Hatha and Flow Yoga classes at the school where it all began for him. He is teaching our Hatha and Flow Yoga classes.