JUST FOR GIRLS – HATHA & VINYASA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – REGISTERED WITH YOGA ALLIANCE USA
Gayatri Yoga is listed as one of the 10 best Yoga Teacher Training Programs in Europe, and is a very familiar school with limited space for 12 trainees per course. Small groups ensure a maximum support on your way as a yoga teacher. We are always there for our students and it is the quality, not the quantity of trainees which make our training special. All our courses are held in English and include:
- Traditional Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga
- Alignment Oriented Yoga
- Spiritually Oriented Yoga
- Gentle and Restorative Yoga
- Basics of Ayurveda & Yoga Therapy
It is not important how strong or flexible you are to join our training. Yoga is much more than just asanas. They are just a tool to control your mind. The mind work is the difficult part, and what is really needed is perseverance and discipline.
We have developed a way to make the course more comfortable for you. Learning and controlling some of the basics along with other important points for the course will help you feel more self secure and prepared for the training. Our Pre-Distance Learning gives you a basis to begin your training with. Yoga Alliance refer to these classes as “Non Contact Hours” and it is a compulsory part of the course and must be completed before your course commences. The pdf will be sent via e-mail after deposit confirmation.
- We just accept female trainees.
- Single rooms are available in a private guesthouse next to the school.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Morning Tea and Antar Mouna
- 07:00 – 07:30 Meditation or Pranayama
- 07:30 – 09:00 Vinyasa Yoga
- 09:00 – 10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 – 12:30 Theory Lesson
- 12:30 – 13:00 Pranayama or Yoga Nidra
- 13:00 – 15:00 Lunch Break and Self Study
- 15:00 – 17:30 Micro Lesson, Workshop or Theory
- 17:30 – 19:00 Hatha Yoga Alignment Class
- 19:00 – Dinner and Self Study
- 22:30 – Lights Off and Bedtime
I. Theoretical Exam
II. Practical Exam: Demonstrate a class of beginner and intermediate level.
III. Practical Exam: Asana and Pranayama.
After successful completion of the course, you are certified with the diploma of Yoga Teacher. With the certification you can then register with Yoga Alliance as RYT 200 and you can get insured with all major insurance companies for your career and job opportunities worldwide.
PRICES & ROOM OPTIONS
- 1900 € per person without accomodation.
- 2100 € per person in a shared double room, with shared bathroom.
- 2400 € per person in a shared double room, with en-suite bathroom.
- Private Rooms are available in the guesthouse next door. For further information please contact us.
Payment and Cancelation Information: A non refundable deposit in high of 300 € is required to finalize a booking with the school. If you can’t come to the the course for any reason, you can transfer the deposit to any other course within one year from the course starting date, provided you inform us 8 weeks in advance. If you cancel the course you will lose the deposit.
The price includes: Course, Book, Accommodation and all you need for self-cartering. As we all have different dietary habits feel free to use the school kitchen to prepare vegetarian meals to your choice and taste. Normally our trainees cook together and have fun in the kitchen, but of course feel free to cook just for yourself if you prefer. We provide plenty of fruits, vegetables and all basic foods you need for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Feel free to bring your favorite snacks, nuts, teas, cookies, etc. There is a supermarket close to the school, where you can buy all you need. We provide plenty of groceries, and actually there is no need to buy anything extra. Please note that the following products are not allowed in the school, as they are not included in the yogic diet: Meat, Fish, Seafood, Egg, Garlic, Onion, Coffee, Alcohol and Tobacco.